Dr. Nassif E. Soueid
Dr. Nassif is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon whom completed his undergraduate degree at Rutgers University in New Jersey. He then received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Soueid completed his general surgery residency at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore where he became chief resident. He then completed an additional residency in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Louisiana State University.
Dr. Soueid was under the direct supervision of Dr. Robert Allen, a renowned surgeon and leading authority on breast reconstruction using perforator flaps. Dr. Soueid then participated in a fellowship for Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction.
After completing his plastic surgery training, Dr. Soueid passed the qualifying examination to become Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has chosen to focus his practice on procedures concentrating on the breast and body.
- Undergraduate School: Rutgers University, New Jersey
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery: Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore
- Residence, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Louisiana State University
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow (FACS)
- 2017 “Top Doc” by Baltimore Magazine for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, General Cosmetic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery (breast/body contouring)